Sunday, April 8, 2012

Armies Army

I received some figures from Armies Army. The figures look great and compare nicely with other manufacturers 15mm figures. The detail is great for 15mm and I found little if any flash on the ones I received. The bases are a little thicker than ACP Games figures. You will not have to worry about the figures breaking because of a weak base.  The figures have that Soviet feel to them, at least to me they do.


Check out ArmiesArmy's blog You can order them via email ordersforarmiesarmy@gmail.com. Each pack of 10 figures will retail around £3.50 GBP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tom

    I am amazed at the different number of paint schemes that people have come up with. Really makes them fit into a much larger picture then I ever imagined! In the very near future, I should have the HQ set ready and a reinforcements set.

    thanks again

    AA Keith

    ReplyDelete